And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who is a Winner???

This project is dedicated to all my sick friends who still so graciously created wonderful projects for my hop. When i heard that Stacy was all sick and sneezy, Jenn and a few others ... I just HAD to dedicate Sneezy Snow Buddy to you. I love y'all!







Thank you to all of you who participated in my first Fresh Brewed blog hop and made everything so much fun. I am overwhelmed by all the love and wonderful comments you all shared. Here is the list of winners of one free image. Please email me and I will get your image to you asap Just put your blog name in the subject with freebie and the stamp of your choice (it does not have to be a buddy :)
Congratulations!!!
Heather's Blog Hop Winners: couldn't choose just one :)


Stacy's Blog Hop Winner

SugarBeanz

Carolyn's Blog Hop Winner

Callie's Blog Hop Winner


Mary's Blog Hop Winner

Jenn's Blog Hop Winner

Grand Prize Winner of 6 Images of their Choice



CATHERINE!!!!!


Congratulations girls!!!!
Thanks, again, to all the hoppers and helpers for making this hop such a huge success!!!

Mark your Calendars!!! Our next hop is in 2 weeks!!! Spread the word and get ready for even more fun!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh how fun Congrats everyone!! and thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! I'll e-mail you soon.

    Thank You Heather!

    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl... what a creation! I LOVE it!! I had so much fun using the snow buddie images. I can't wait to see what you do next... your creations and creativity always blow me away!! *MWAH!* Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Heather, this is "me"! I feel just like this poor little guy looks! Your creations just get better and better this is amazing. I slept through most of the hop yesterday, but it looks like it was a success! Yippee! Thank you so much for including me. You are such a sweetheart, and I am blessed to be a part of your life. Congrats to the winners! I will get a post up about the winner of my blog candy right after coffee and medicine...
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW! This is such a cute little tissue box! I could so use that right now. I really wanted to do more for the hop, I have just been so sick!! I am finally on antibotics, so hopefully soon I will be myself again!! Thank you so much for giving me the chance to be part of such a special part of your life!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! This tissue box is so cute, where did you get the tutorial? I would love to try this for the teachers at school!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just to cute! What a great idea! I did hop!!!!! I had the card posted yesterday but a little later than I planned! I am sorry that it was missed!!!! Maybe peeps can stop by cuz it is a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yippee Yippeeeeee!!! Thanks Heather for such a fun hop...All your designers cards were wonderful and your house was amazing!!! Love love love this little tissue box!! You are so talented!!!

    Thank you very much!!!!

    I'll email you!!

    Hugs LORi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you so much!!!! I am so excited- I have had my eye on a particular image, but then purchased the adorable snow buddies-cuz I couldn't resist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! Me? Woohoo!!!! Thanks so much, Heather!!!! I am so excited! :D

    This is such a cute image & a great project/gift, Heather! Totally adorable and perfect for cold/flu season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So that is how you spell that. Heather what a great first hop and I'm sure it will just keep growing with all your amazing creations. Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Drats...fingers work faster than the brain. Congrats to all the winner and thanks for coming otu to support Heather in her small business venture. Heather your little tissue box with that snifflie snowball is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter