And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yummy Cupcakes



I have not been able to do many challenges lately. I visited Taylor's blog today and saw the sketch for her Cupcake challenge. It looked so fun and I needed a creative escape from the kids screaming chaos:), so I escaped away to my room for a bit. It was an off and on process. I cooked and cleaned in between. I had a lot of fun making it. Thanks for the challenge Taylor. :o)




Stamps: Technique Tuesday: Icing on the Cake


Medium: ink, watercolor, glitter glue, glossy accents


CS: Blue:Bazzil, Other: the paper company


PP: ??

18 comments:

  1. Yummy! Your card looks good enough to eat. :)
    It's fantastic -- love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes and sundae's..YUM! love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Heyy, Marie did the same challenge!! Double doses of cupcakes for me to see!!!! I loooove cupcakes, they are the best. :) GREAT card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so scrumptious!!! Very cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! Love it!!! Making me hungry again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did! It's making me hungry too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Makes me want to have cupcakes and sundaes for supper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've always wanted to participate in these challenges, but never have the time! You did a really awesome job on this card! I love how cupcakes are now the "in" thing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, loving all the cupcakes, so bright and cheery...great job, sorry I haven't popped in for a while..life..you know!! Hope you are well
    lv gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job as usual, Heather! Lovin' the cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a colorful, upbeat card! Very fun and festive! Great job! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yah - get your cupcake on! This is soooo darn great - makes me really want some goodies now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE THIS! I SO wanna do something like this one now. I need to check out this woman's blog! I can't wait to get some time to do my cupcake card. Its different, but I know you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply adorable! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I am hungry for cupcakes now! hee hee!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow those sundae's are awesome!! the hot fudge on them looks a little tooooo real because now that is totally what I am craving! i love your card heather - it is so bright and fun and cheery and yummy and awesome (and did I mention yummy????) great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card Heather! So fun and cherry! I'm so glad that I've finally had a moment to do a little blog hopping tonight...I wouldn' want to miss this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. So yummy! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter