And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, July 1, 2011

Let's Talk!

 I wont go into the song that pops in my head when I hear "Let's Talk...." lol. It for one shows my age and secondly is just a terrible song I do not want to connect with this post, lol!!! Chalk it up to being a child of the 90's I guess and having friends who listened to secular music and shared. I was more of a love song kind of girl :) Bryan Adams .. Oh Baby!

ANYWAY :D I have MORE NEW THINGS to share with you today.

We have a new digi just released to Fresh Brewed Designs. It is called Hello! :)



Funny ~ after I named it I made my cards ... then remembered when my daughter was a baby she called the phone a hello :D That made my heart smile... and a little sad... but back to the card!!! I created this card with a mix of Heidi Grace papers, the big BG pp is by my minds eye, card base is PaperTrey inc cardstock, ribbon from my stash in which I adhered tulle behind it to give it some pizzaz, prismacolor markers, a felt heart that was RAKed to me and a button!

This card was created and inspired by the Eat Sleep Stamp sketch this week. I did change it up a bit, I hope that is ok with you Tracy! I actually drew this image FOR this challenge ;). It just HAD to be :D lol.

Next up is another fun card using Hello, but first  the deets. Every First Friday at The Latte Lounge we start a NEW month long challenge. Since Simply Scrapping Crafts is closing, I am taking the idea for there and using it at TLL. We are creating every month with a sketch and an extra. This months (July) sketch is as follows:
 and the extra: add 2 embellies of choice. 
Easy and fun, right??? 
Here is my inspiration card:
I DID flip and flop and move my card around, but I DID use the elements on the sketch. I want the sketch to INSPIRE you not to limit you! If you want to join in, please hop on over to TLL and join us there for the fun.

Materials: PaperTrey Inc cardstock base, My Minds Eye dot paper, a heidi grace die cut, prismacolor markers, cricut carts: Accent Essentials and Plantin Schoolbook, stickles and bakers twine 


I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend. 
See you Monday for Mocha Manic Monday at Fresh Brewed Designs 
(if not sooner)


 HUGS!!! 
Challenges for card 1
Cute Card Thursday - C5 - Card featuring a technological advance
Top Tip Tuesday - 3E - #40 Using Something Beginning With 'T
Papercraft Star: Photo inspiration

Challenges for card 2
CCEE Stampers  - Use your die cutting machine (electronic machine preferred).
Paper Minutes -   Red & Lime 

11 comments:

  1. Love your image and your card design with the sentiment is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable! Beautiful papers. I really love this girly phone image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant image. I love your cards. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like both of your cards. I like how you used half of the top note on the second one. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! Love the colors you used with the phone image:-)I really like the twine as the cord!Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great crad, I love this telephone.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Heather, your card is lovely. You're a talented girl to create your own designs. Fab card. Thanks for joining in with the T challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Annette xx
    I design for StampFairy, One Stop Craft Challenge, Incy Wincy Challenge, 2 Sisters Challenge, Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so fun and I am loving the image! Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the phone and the details with the layers and the beautiful colours:) Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are SOOO funny!!! Of course it's okay. =) And the fact that you made this image for the challenge has me grinning ear to ear!!!! LOVE IT!!! I used this sweet sentiment on one of my cards this week too. Awww!!!! I guess creative minds think alike. =) Thank you so much for playing along Heather and for making this adorable image!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter