And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 in 24 hours ...

Yup ~ you got it!!!! I really felt led to share this song. It touched me in a mighty way this morning. There are times you feel alone, times when you feel you have no hope or that you are undeserving of Gods love and grace. You feel like you have no hope or that God has failed you in the past. I will tell you that our God never fails, people fail us, and we need to forgive and share love with them, but do not mistake things like that for God. He just wants to love and help you. Our way may not be his way and we may not understand things sometimes ... but in prayer and reading of his word, he will reveal to us what we are seeking and will wrap us in his love.
I have felt unworthy of his love. Very recently in fact. Satan attacks us when we are down or life is getting to us. While Satan is waiting to cause us pain and suffering, God says we do not have to! He will take it all for us. He already did when he died for us on the cross. He is just waiting to run to your rescue, hold you, wrap his loving arms around. You know how when you were little and fell off your bike or your boyfriend broke your heart.. your daddy would come to your rescue. He loved and held you, comforted you, helped you. If your earthly father can take these little problems, run to your side and love you ... can you imagine the love your Heavenly father has for you. If you get the chance to watch this video, please do. It really touched me this morning in a mighty way. I know the feeling of when God ran to me. I know it because it was not too long back when I finally realized the things in life that were getting me down, getting in the way of my walk and relationship with him, and how I felt alone, sad and unworthy. When I realized that it was me holding myself back and gave it all over to him ... he ran to me. Welcomed me home and held me. Such a wonderful love and an indescribable feeling.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing girlie... honestly I can't tell you how much I needed this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Heather!!! I am crying and very touched Thanks for great words and a perfect song!!!

    LOVE ya!1
    LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Gonna have to share this myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter