And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WAW Challenge 160

I am dropping by with a super duper fast post.
Forgive me for not being chatty.
I am fighting a cold and have lots to do today ;-)
My husband and dad are going to help an elderly lady fix up
some problems with her house. (repair, toilet, move furniture - that sort of thing)
Whatever she needs really. 
Our small church has decided to 'adopt' a lady who is older and had no one to help her.
We found her through the city. 
When my parents went to speak with her, all she wanted to do was help others.
She spoke of her generation as the forgotten ones. 
There are may lonely elderly people who visit the senior center, and she 
wanted to do things for them instead of herself. Throughout the month of Dec and on, we
 are going to make some baked goods, sing, craft, visit, and get everyone
 (40 people) a small gift for Christmas. I am going to try to get my kids to do some of their 
dances as well. I think my daughter can be talked into it (she is shy) but my son
might not be so willing to dance in front of so many people. We will see..

Anyway -
My project today is for the 

(this challenge is always anything goes as long as it 
features an encouraging sentiment and is family friendly)
*read all rules on blog


Our word art this week is James 1:17



I thought this scripture would make a lovely set of Christmas gift tags. 





Thank you for stopping by.

I do hope you have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Smiles, 


2 comments:

  1. Heather: Your bag and tags are SO cute, and I am always blessed to see your creativity at work. I am blessed to have you on the DT and I thank you for all your hard work. I thank God for you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gift tags, they are so pretty, I love the clean simplicity. I am touched by the story of the woman your church adopted. She has a truly loving and generous heart as do you and your family. Blessings,

    I linked over from the "Anything goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge" where I am participating too with Nativity Ornaments. Would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs,
    Antonella
    www.quilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter