And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

When we follow HIS ways...


GOOOD MORNING!
Can you believe it is (ALMOST) 2015! 
Where did this year go?!?
I have to say for me that 2014 was quite memorable and had it's 'moments'
but in EVERYTHING God is working and has a purpose and a plan. 
I am so thankful for the paths He put me and my family on and for the ones He took us off of. 

ROMANS 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
 to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No, that isn't today's WORD ART FILE SCRIPTURE for WORD ART WEDNESDAY, 
but it is on my heart and I wanted to share it with you. 

This weeks (free to you) word art file is 
James 3:!7




EXCERPT FROM TODAY'S WORD ART WEDNESDAY POST:
 His ways will always be wise, pure, peaceable, gentle, compliant/open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.  This is definitely the kind of wisdom and advice I want in my life.  How about you?

What a wonderful way to bring in the NEW YEAR! 

To read more, get this beautiful scripture,  and to play along in this challenge- GO HERE

Wishing you all a very blessed and happy 2015


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how beautiful I think this is! Happy New Year! It's a blessing to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Happy new year,!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter