And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Thanks!!!

Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers that were sent to
my kids the past two weeks. 
They had some sort of monster flu or something...
My son's turned into a sinus infection. He is now on meds and heading
back on the path to healthy street. My daughter on the other hand got hit with it
pretty bad Thursday night. Got another fever, coughing fits (like terrible) and puked.
Gross. I know. But I tell it like it is. 
We got her to the Dr yesterday. She has lost a few pounds 
(and my little - 5' 7" - 101 lb daughter has none to lose)
She was weak and tired and not eating. 
He gave us a few tips and told us a bit about her that I KNEW
but never really thought about. I have to say that I am SO THANKFUL that our
normal dr wasnt in and we got to meet this man. I was so impressed with his knowledge and
bedside manner. He was awesome. 
Anyway - she started feeling better and looking like she had color in her face again
last night before she went to bed. I am praying that she has enough energy to do 
her dances at competition. 



On from the gab and on to the FAB!
Not my card, but the challenges I used.... :)

I found a few fun challenges at Splitcoast Stampers
and am, of course, using our
1 (hand colored) image + 1 sentiment 
on the front of the card



What is with my photo editing lately?!? 
I don't like it :( :( :( 
I guess I can also blame the dark dreary outside as well. 
Not great lighting for taking pics and have to really exaggerate the highlighting and shadow effects
in editing. Sigh. Oh well.... 


I do hope you all have a happy and blessed day!
Be sure to stop by on TUESDAY for a
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS NEW DIGI RELEASE!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter