And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #183 - Psalm 149:4

Good Wednesday Morning. 
I still feel like a walking zombie this morning 
(I hate to use the word zombie as my descriptive word.I hate zombies, zombie movies, and all things like that...but it is what it is and is the best word to describe me this week, lol!)

I am drained!!! We had a great competition weekend and were super busy.It was our LAST competition of 2015 and I have to say I am pretty relieved. Now we are on to showcase, summer camps and to get ready to start it allover again starting in August. HA! 

Yesterday at dance any time I would speak to someone my brain would misfire and I would stand there looking like a dummy or say the wrong word or just stare. It was not good!!! Even several cups of coffee didn't help. 
Sigh.....
BUT, God is good! He blessed me with a wonderful family and I am always amazed to see my daughter dance. My little man by my side watching dances or just playing and messing around. That kid caught the silly bug this past weekend ;) My husband helping with props or sitting by my side grinning like the Cheshire Cat watching his little princess on stage. And my parents being so supportive and attending EVERY SINGLE  dance competition she was in. I certainly thank God for every day, every moment. 
I am SO VERY BLESSED!

Now on to my WORD ART WEDNESDAY project for Challenge #183
We used the beautiful Psalm 149:4 for our projects. 


Yes, I am STILL out of black ink in my printer and out of glue. 
I have to wait another week until my husband gets paid before I can get some. 
So for now I have to make do with what I have :)

This verse is one of those FEEL GOOD verses. 
It makes my heart glad to know that the Lord takes pleasure in me. 
Silly ol, moody, scatterbrained me!
He loves me. All my fears and failures. He is ready to pick me up 
and brush me off or just hug it out! I love Him SO much and want to live a life
that is one He would approve of. One that He designed me to live. 

I do hope you will stop by WAW and play along with us in our
FAMILY FRIENDLY challenge. We love seeing all of your beautiful projects!

Now a shout out to our wonderful sponsors:
 Karen
will be offering TWO embossing folders
from Crop Stop!
Iralamija Shop on Etsy
Our Digital Sponsor this week is
Iralamija Etsy Shop by Beatriz Jennings


Have a very happy and blessed day, 
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter