And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh Monday!!!

Hi! I had an overall good day today. I wanted to share a few pics from our weekend. Yesterday the kids somehow remembered we own a barbie jeep. They never ride it because we have nowhere to ride it here. The battery was dead ((apparently for good)) so my husband and brother decided to tow the kids around the yard with the golf cart. We made a lot of "you might be a redneck if..." jokes the rest of the day:) lol.


I did get to make a few cards today!:) Yippie!!! I still cannot remember how I found time in all the other things I had to do. .. but I did it:). I was very happy with the Bella. I got this image in a swap on a card making group on cafe mom. I want her now:)!!!!! I also got a message that I will have my new bellas by the end of the week!!:) YEA!!! I have the weekend already planned ;) Or so I hope!:):):) The other card I made was just for fun. I was not as happy with it as I was with Bella ... I made it while trying to cook dinner and tend to the kids. I would not recommend a stop and go card :) I lost track of my vision. I made it for a friend who needs some cheering up. *edited, thanks Kim for reminding me!!!* The stamp set for the lemonade one is SU sparkling sumer. I just got it. This is my first card with the set:).

7 comments:

  1. They both are super cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I love both of your cards...and the one you didn't like turned out AWESOME! Where did you get the drink stamp? That is adorable! Your bella turned out BEAUTIFUL too! Have fun this weekend playing with your new bellas! I want to play this weekend with my new ones too...but we have a family camping trip! And the golf cart/barbie jeep store is so cute! I am laughing my butt off! Have a BELLARIFIC Day!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh super cute cards and new bellas on the way, Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! Adore the background paper for your bella. Would love to know who makes it. And the other card looks good enough to drink! I think it rocks! Love what you did to the glasses to make them look cold! Great job and love the Barbie jeep! Ours died only we pushed the girls around. Would have loved to have had that golf cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, you know .. I may not be much help ... but I will try :) lol. The paper for my bella was a TArget sale find:).I think the brand is DMD ~ a divsion of creativity inc. the front of the package says Autumn leaves ~ MOD. HOPE this helps ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think both cards turned out really great! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter