I started this DAYS ago!!! So sorry it took me so long to post! It was saved in my drafts.. so some 'thanks' may be off date.. but you get it:) There were Lots of links, let me tell ya!:) love ya ladies!! Thanks for bring there for me:)!!
I received a few awards the past week and have just had time to post them. I am so thankful! I love you all and cannot begin to express how much your friendship means to me!
First I was awarded the Stempel Award from Lisa. You are so sweet and I have really enjoyed getting to know you also. I can only pass this one on to 3 so here goes :
I also was awarded with a The Wylde Woman Award
The rules of this award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I think I could list you all for this one!!! I love you all so much and am so inspired by you all!!!
This morning Kim awarded me with the Brilliance Award. She is such a sweetie. She is one of my first blog friends and has been very helpful and kind to me. Thanks girl!
This one has rules also .. I have been blessed to have already given this out once. I now have 7 new, beautifully talented ladies to share it with... Here goes!
here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Thank you all! I love you ladies!!! You all deserve these awards plus so much more. I enjoy and cherish your friendships!
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: