And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, July 7, 2008

Magnolia RAK



A new friend of mine, Gill, sent me a wonderful RAK all the way from the United Kingdom! I checked the mail today and found this Lovely lovely card she made and a load of cutsie Magnolia images. I am on cloud 9!!! I fell in love with these little cuties way back when I first started making cards, but never thought I would have the chance to play with them. I am so so excited! :D can you tell??? My husband is still in disbelief that I received mail from that far away. He thinks I can't really connect with people over the internet and have a 'real' friendship. I have proved him wrong on so many levels! I am so thankful for my friends here .. old and new. I am very blessed.

Thank you Gill. I will not be able to make a creation as lovely as yours, but I hope I make you proud ;)! Go check out her stuff HERE and send her some love:) She's very talented and so so sweet!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest card! I'm sooo jealous of your images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO SPECIAL! Of COURSE you can connect over the internet. He should join www.supdad.com and see who he meets! Its just like Cafe Mom, but for daddies! Those are cute images. I used to have a coloring book with them when I was little (is that sad that I remember that?) LOL! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really??? I didn't know there was a coloring book!!! how cute!!!! I am working on my first card:) They are so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Very-very cute! I also met a friend through the internet. Sometimes it is hard to believe in it. Thank you for sharing! I can imagine what you was feeling when you open your mail!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter