And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, August 11, 2008

Cuties!!

I have been meaning to show you the cuties my sister has made us. She has made so many things that I love and is still in the process of making things for us:)! Thank you so much for the time you have spent on all of these things and the love you put into them. We love you!!

I don't know if you noticed it or not but she made the headband in the pic of me with the kids in the below post. I LOVE IT!!!!! I usually wear it down or in a pony tail .. but this is my new favorite thing! :):) I am sure she will take requests :) if you want to visit her blog ((and check out the cute name / link while you are at it :) ))

The others are a lil pirate hat she made for my son. He asked specifically for these colors and I think it turned out so cute! He loves it and wears it all the time. My cupcake is just darling and even more in person. Becky thinks it turned out too fuzzy and she called it a cupcake monster or something , lol, but I think it is just perfect. She has made so many more things like Hannah's hat/ scarf combo, lots of scarfs, belts, jewelry, ponchos for us also. Not to forget the cute airplane and kitty she made the kids. I still can't figure out how she does it .. but keep 'em coming! :) Love ya Girly!

9 comments:

  1. Love that pic of Bub in his hat : )

    But I can't believe you posted a pic of that faceless fur-monster hedgehog looking thing!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!
    I LOVE it!!! I also love the name you gave it :) I shall call it the thing and I will pet it and love it and keep it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! I have friends who make stuff like that and I'm always in awe...I'm sooo not talented like that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! So cute! :) I totally loove the headband you have on. I have one and it's purple, but I wear it wherever and with whatever color I have on, since it's the only one I have. I wear mine when I have my hair in a ponytail and I loove it. I really need to get some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love his hat! i will check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sister's creations! Your headband is AWESOME...I wish I had me one of those for when we go on bike rides!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love what she did for your son! Skulls are so popular now!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the CUPCAKE! Wow!! That is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checked out Becky's blog. Clever name, my pretty, ha-ha-ha! What a talented family. Did you know I have a computerized knitting machine that's been sitting in my closet for about 8 yrs? Used it only once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter