And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Monday (#1)

I finished Becky's gift .. added a few more cards and stuff. Hope she likes it:)!!

I know i will have a few posts today to make up for lost time:) and to separate the things I am posting because they are so different. We had a wonderful weekend!!! I was home all week last week (as usual) but i really wanted to get out Saturday. We did not have the extra $, but I like browsing days .. don't you? My husband saw me looking up stamps and saw that a store not too far from us sold MFT stamps!!! he knew I was wanting to look at them so we were off. I had no clue that we had a scrapbook / stamp store that close!!! (45? min away). Yep, I will have to start myself a piggy bank:) lol. They had an amazing assortment of stamps and products I know that you would love to see including tim holtz, stickles, and ranger products. Even tings I have never heard of. AND NESTABILITIES!! They even design their own beautiful stamps. He and his wife were so super sweet~ the kids made a card while I browsed. So if you have the time to check out his blog and the link to the store .. give him a shout and tell him Heather sent you:).

We got to take the kiddies out since the weather has been so cool and overcast. Hannah's eczema is doing SO much better! They had a blast running around Broadway at the Beach, looking at the ducks and riding the water taxi they have there. A few putt putt courses were offering a free locals day, so we went yesterday before evening church services. It was fun. We ran into my brother and his new .. friend:). My son told them upon meeting the first time at church that they were going to be married. The mom asked if he was speaking prophetically :) .. joking .. but they hit it off and have been seeing each other for a few weeks. Adam has been back in church. Prayers are being answered. God works in mysterious ways:).













Hope you enjoy the pics from our weekend. Thanks for letting me babble on and on!!:) And nope, still cant figure out the hyperlink!! I feel like such a blond now!!! ugh!

I had to share this picture with you taken yesterday before church. Hannah has had this sweet dress since last Christmas. She has not been able to wear dresses because her legs itch too much ~ bare or with stockings. All summer she has worn cotton pants and such. She was so excited to get to wear it! Funny thing .. when we got to church my mom looked at us so oddly. She has dreamt that night that Hannah had wore the dress to church. ((insert Twilight Zone music here)) Isn't she pretty!!:)

5 comments:

  1. your kids are adorable =)
    we used to have a LSS close by (3 minutes away from home) but they recently close and now the closest LSS is about 45 minutes away from home :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you are so close to my in law's house (they don't live there, they just have a house there). We all went down in May. It is so nice down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Bella cards! What a GREAT gift! And your pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing them! Glad to hear Hannah is feeling better...that poor cookie! She is so cute in that dress!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, Hannah with the glasses...she looks just like you! Watch out when she becomes a teen. She's got attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards and an unexpected happy find of a store! Thanks for sharing those pics of the weekend! Looks like lots of fun! =) The weather must be just beautiful there. Here in Hawaii, it's typically the same year round. What's it like right now?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter