And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All I Want For Christmas isYou!!!

I made this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. I STILL cant get the hyperlink to work for me:(. I have tried all of the suggestions a few of you wonderful ladies have sent me ... but still no luck. I have not participated in this challenge because of it, but wanted to try this one. It may not count, but I tried.
I got this House Mouse image from my sweet friend Cass. I LOVE this. Aren't they so cute!?! How could you not love them:)?? I love their little bellies. Anyway, I used my bic markers and crayola color pencils to color my image. The CS is by Embassy, PP is from a scrap pack. I love my snowflake CB folder for most of my Christmas cards. I want the snow dots one too, maybe one day:). Ok, off to get my 3 o clock coffee... a little late. Got busy cleaning and wanting to post this. OH, duh!! I am hosting a Christmas secret sister swap on my Cute Critters Club on Cafe Mom. It is so fun .. and I am so excited. My SS will get this card as her reveal :) Hope she likes it. I am posting it b/c she never checks my blog. Or does she? Hmmmm .. lol. Got to be sneaky and keep my gals guessing! :) Love Ya!!!

9 comments:

  1. I love House Mouse stamps and your card is adorable! Love it!
    Oliva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's adorable!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's adorable!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp and i don't dare to use it, it's so intimidating (it's huge...LOL!). You on the other hand just did a FABulous job on the sketch and coloring the image...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, girlie!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely house mouse christmas card, aren't these mice adorable? love the colours you've chosen hun. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wanna learn to color house mouse images you did such a great job!!Those are very cute lil critters!!Love the christmas card .

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors on this are fantastic! I really need to start using BIC markers. I have a few...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter