And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I don't need a lot of presents to make my Christmas bright ..

I just need my baby's arms wound around me tight, OH SANTA hear my plea! Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me!!!




That was one of my favorite ((nontraditional)) Christmas songs as a child :) lol!!! hehehe. Anyways, As you know I have been sick all weekend. I feel much better tonight. I got a lot of cards made over the past few days. My mom had the kids for a sleepover and I chose to craft instead of clean like a mad woman. ((I usually freak and clean ~ the cold made me short of breath and cleaning was out!!!)) Good thing because I got caught up on a lot of things.
This first card was made for the red and green challenge on Cute Card Thursday using the sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I got the image from my amazing Secret Sister on cafe mom. I was so excited to use him ((cut out with my new cutterbee scissors :) ))

The next card is for the Bella sketch challenge and for cute card thursdays red and green theme. I really love this Bella. She is so cute! I use her too much :) but I can't help it. i used bic markers and glitter pens to color her. Bazzil cardstock and hot hues ppaper.

This one is for the spoon full of sugar challenge ~ to make a childs card. I used my favorite ((only one I own so far)) Elzybell. She is so sweet. She reminds me a lot of my Hannah. I colored it with my bic markers and embellished it with my cuttlebug. It is simple, but the image makes up for it.

My friend Carol asked me if I wanted to mail her some simple cards for her to sell at a craft show. I made these so far for her. I only took one pic of them, but I made around 3 of each so far. Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend. I am off to bed :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, you have been really busy hun and these cards are all stunning. I love the first one particularly. What great use of the embossing folders and such gorgeous colouring. Lovely work Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, the images are wonderful, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. They all have super images and papers. Glad you are feeling a bit better now.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Childs card, Thanks for joining us this week at a spoonful of sugar, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, busy bee you do make fab cards when you're not feeling good :)

    love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy! Great cards, the embossed background look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy, busy??? How have I missed all these gorgeous creations, they are all totally fabulous, love all the cute images
    hope you are all better now
    thanks for joining us on ss
    chat soon sweetie
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter