And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Begining to Look Alot Like Christmas ...

"Toys in ev'ry store But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be On your own front door."
Guess I will stick with my theme :) and just add to all the Christmas cheer. I made this card for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge #12. I had a lot of fun creating it. It was a recipe card that required certain ingredients: 2 buttons, scallops, felt, and ribbon. I did add one more button. It did not feel right with 2, no matter where I placed them. I hope it still counts. The little Santa's helper image makes me smile. It has such a sweet smile just waiting for Santa. I do not normally give my mice rosy cheeks, but this one needed them. Just a little bit to show off how happy she is. ((is it a girl?? I am not sure. I wrote he but heard from someone they were all girls?? hmm.. need to look into that, lol)) I found this felt on clearance at my AC Moore a few months ago. I do hoard things and save them in fear of never getting them again. I need to stop doing that!!! :). I thought this was perfect for this card. Just the right touch of glitter made it shine and give off a little Christmas magic. Well, I am off to bed. I hope you all had a great day. See ya in the morning:)!

Paper RAK
house mouse santas little helper
bic markers, crayola color pencils, brilliance ink
christmas red stickles
puffy paint

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I do love that stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,this is so nice & cute!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I like the way you've used felt for the wreath.
    No - I don't think they're all girls - some of them have boys' names. I'd like to think there are some of each.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the colours, papers, everything about it, it's fabulous. Hugs. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you know I will be humming that Christmas song all day:o) And for some reason, when I sing Christmas tunes I prance and dance around the house...you are going to have my family thinking I finally lost that last, lonely, little marble.

    Your card is adorable!!! I love how you placed your sweet mousie within the wreath. Too cute:o) I am lovin' it!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the card.Your so talented.I need and want to learn to color HM stamps.Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! :) Love the rosey cheeks and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Awesome framing for this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This could not be any sweeter! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your HM Christmas card is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! It's perfect! Those rosey cheeks are sooo cute (boy or girl, it's cute)!
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw, love this card.:)) I think this image is so cute and I love felt around it. This card just makes me smile.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter