And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, November 24, 2008

My dear sweet friends...

I got an amazing award this weekend from 2 of my very special friends. Carolyn and Gill, thank you so much!!! I was so honored that you chose me for this award. I feel the exact same way about you both. Gill, you have been one of my first blogger friends grown into a true friend. Thank you for all that you do and all you share. I have enjoyed your friendship and appreciate you so much. Carolyn, where do I begin. You made an instant impact on me ... the very first comment you left me I just knew we would be instant friends. I am so happy and so blessed that you are my friend. Can't wait to grow and share more with you.

Here is the award:


This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time, and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming; and these kind bloggers, aim to find friends and to be friends. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please, give more attention to these writers!

Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more, and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

Here are my eight.

~Catherine
~Tanis
~Courtney
~Kim
~Janine
~Stacy
~Cass
~Callie

**I know some of you have already received this award and I do not expect you to re post it. You are just that awesome!!! So just accept that:) lol. If I could have given it to Gill and Carolyn again ~ I totally would have. I loe you ladies!**

5 comments:

  1. So just as I do every morning I came to check your blog and see what incredible creations you made during the wee hours of the night and what did I find..... an award for me? Awwww... Sweetie! I'm honored! Seriously. This is my frist ever blog award. You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Heather. Thanks for passing it along. I know i feel bad because i don't post my awards on my blog, i really feel that i don't deserve them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Heather! You are so sweet! I haven't been around much lately. My son just left for Okinawa on Friday. So, I joined Facebook so that I can communicate with him and see any photos that he posts. I didn't realize Facebook could be soooo time consuming! So much for my blog! Got to get back to that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya too girlie:O) You aren't the only one that feels blessed...I thank God everyday for bringing you and my other blogging friends into my life!!! Isn't He awesome with His blessings:o)

    Hugs!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much hun! You totally made my day! You are so super sweet! I am so glad that we got to be friends due to the cyber world! I called you my blogging buddy on my award post! Thanks again! I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter