And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pink Dots


I made this card for the CBC Tuesday #18. The challenge is .. you guessed it .. dots!!!! I may have over did it with the dots. I got a little carried away :o). I also used this card for the PCP 12 days of Christmas challenge. I am sad that it is the last day. It has been a lot of fun.


The image is from Elzybells UK. It was a RAK. The flowers were in a secret sister package over the summer. (my12 embellishments for the 12 days challenge). The corner paper is scrap, the dark pink dot paper is from a mini stack by DCWV. I colored her with my bic markers, copics, and a white gel pen.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I don't think you went overboard with the dots at all! She's cute!
    And thanks for bringing back my mojo today! I needed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think you over did it. i think you did a wonderful job, this is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute and of course I love the pink!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card Heather, what an adorable image hun. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love the colors, image, flowers, pearls...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter