And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Spreadin' some good ol' fashioned Love!
I received this Oh so sweet award from my beautiful friend Carolyn. I do not know anyone more deserving of it than her. She spreads her cheer and love around to us all and is so giving, inspiring, sweet, beautiful, generous, uplifting .. shall I go on? You are supposed to choose 6 people and spread the love award around. I would so give this back to you without a second thought Carolyn. You would be the first that came to mind! I do, however, have a few friends (old and new) that I would love to share some love with!
1. Adela ~ I love you and hope you know that. You are amazingly talented, but your kind heart and friendship is what takes you far and lets you touch so many lives. I hope you get back 100 times what you bring to others.
2. Courtney ~ it has been such a pleasure getting to know you. Your faith and friendship has helped me through many things in my life. Thank you for the constant support, friendship, prayers and love.
3. Carol ~ GIRL! You know how much I love you, right?? You get my goofy side. My sarcasm that others takes as being mean (lol) and just being there for me in ANYTHING! Thank you for being my friend!
4. Erin ~ My new friend. I am glad to have found you here and cant wait to grow and share with you. You are such a sweet person and have the cutest little kiddies! :o)
5. Kim ~ You and I started our blogs at pretty much the same time and have been friends ever since. you have always been such a help and inspiration to me. Your kindness and generosity, helpfulness and friendship is so appreciated.
6. Stacy ~ you are very special to me. Thank you for sharing, loving, giving and inspiring me in so many ways. you are so uplifting and such a beautiful person. I am so blessed to have you as a friend and am so thankful for you. Your prayers and love have been such a blessing to me. You are one of the most selfless people I know. God blessed me when he led me to you :o) HUGS !!
Ok, that is my wonderful list of people. I could go on and on. you have ALL touched my life and heart in so many different ways. I could not have asked for a better group of friends as I have here. God has blessed me richly and I am so grateful for you all. I have never known such amazing women, nor had such wonderful friends as I have here. I don't know what I would do with out you! SO here are BIG HUGS from me to you all. I hope you feel them! :o)
I Love You!!!