And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, January 4, 2009

You are Berry Sweet!!

I made this card Friday for the House Mouse Challenge. I just have not had time to post it. The image was a RAK. It is so so cute and I really love this image! I used crayola color pencils and oms to color it. The brads were ugly blue ones that I dipped in glue and then glitter to alter them. This card just screams Cass to me. i love my dear sweet friend Cass and was thinking of her while making this. It just screams her to me. It looks like her style. (just not as good .. hope that does not offend you Cass :o/ )
My sis made this gorgeous scarf thing (what would you call it??) Isn't it beautiful. Ignore the goofy girl wearing it! :o/ I love it Becky! Thank you SO much!!!








I got a call from my mom this morning telling me that my Granny was being taken to the ER. My aunt called us and told us she was being admitted so they can watch her. 6 hours later they checked her EKG again and said they needed to do further testing as well as a heart cath. I know she is scared and so worried. I had to break out my ulcer meds. I am still waiting to hear ... if you get the chance to whisper a prayer for her i would appreciate it.



11 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I am so sorry to hear of your Granny! I sent up a prayer for her! :) I hope she is ok...how scary!

    I love your card...it's beautiful and your scarf is gorgeous! Your sis did a fabulous job!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely say a prayer for your Grandmother AND you! I'm sure you're worried. ugh.

    I do your card, the image is colored perfectly and the embossed background really completes it. Glad you could join us this week.

    That scarf is beautiful (and the model too!) :) Must be a talented family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the scarf. Looks like crafty talent runs in the family!!! I'm praying for your Grandmother and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You will never believe it but before I came to visit this post, I had dug in my HM images and pulled out--yep this very same image! Needless to say that means I too will be using it on a card very soon! Very cute card and I'm sorry about your granny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, I will be praying for your Grandmother and for you. Your card is so cute! And I love the scarf. Stay strong in your faith, it will sustain you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun, sorry to hear about your Grandma, hope she is ok, big hugs to her and to you ((( )))
    Love your card, the image is so sweet, you did a great job
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope everything is fine with her.
    Love your card! Such a sweet image.
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Heather, i am sorry to hear about your grandmother. Oh what a gorgeous scarf its a bit like what we call a snood. Very pretty colour and looks really nice and warm. Could do with one of them today as its very cold here and we have even had a showering of snow. Hope 2009 is a happy one for you and your family. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your Granny. Am praying.
    My aunt made a scarf just like that one, in a creamy colour. Lovely.
    Fabulous card too. I have this image and it's soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the best thing you can do for ulcers is prayer, but apart from that is to eat / juice carrots and cabbage. Forget the meds - look to Jesus and what God has provided.

    Don't know how things turned out with your grandmother, but I hope it was all good in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, you are so funny. WHY would I be offended by you making something similar to my style? What a neat idea to alter a brad like that. I have some that I am like, Ugh! But DUH! ALTER THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter