And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Buzzy Friends


This card is for this weeks spoon full of sugar challenge :


Our Challenge this week is
Doodle Doo
We would love to see some doodling on your cards. This could be hand drawn or if you have scrolls and swirl stamps you can also use these.


I also tried my hand at the House mouse challenge again. I really was not happy with my first, but have this obsessive need to share everything I create with you all .. good or bad! :o) I used the Happy Hoppers Buzzy Friends for this challenge. I colored them with my prismacolor pencils and bic markers. I also added yellow fun felt to these 'bees' bodies. As for my doodles, I doodled all the bee dashes and the little bees. I thought it turned out cute. Hope you like it too.


10 comments:

  1. Sweet! (and all of your work is awesome)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Heather, I love this image, and love how you made their tummy's fuzzy on the bee outfits. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and beautiful! I love the coloring and your framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bee's tummies, they look lovely and bright. Gorgeous card with great doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable card. I love your "Buzzing" bees. So cute!
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...I love every inch of this buzzing beauty!!!! Every detail is complete perfection!!! I especially love your teeny-weeny bees and all the wonderful doodling:o) This entire creation makes me smile!!! BEE-autiful!!!
    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the bees and their dashes, great idea to use fun felt too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....this image is too cute! Fabulous job! Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter