And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, May 16, 2009

thank you


I made this card is for the Stamp Something Friday Challenge last night, but had left my camera at my moms yesterday therefore I am late posting this one. The challenge this week is a clean and simple card CASEd after one of Lauren's beautiful cards. I chose this card from her beautiful blog to CASE. It was hard to choose one seeing as they were all stunning. I hope I did her card justice.
The piggy is stamped 3 times, cut out twice and layered on the card. I added the flower brads and hand stitched the embroidery floss to look as though she were carrying a bunch of flowers. I thought I had a sentiment stamp that said "thanks a bunch" but could not find it. my handwriting was not that great looking last night, so this is the only choice I had. My paper is double sided card stock by American Crafts and the piggy stamp is by Anita's.
I am off for some coffee, a break, then bed. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, a color combo I don't use that often but I do like it. Cute pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CARD!!! And congrats on making the IC SKetches DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really love the colors you used for this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather this is beautiful! And so are the rest of your cards that I have looked at today! I am so far behind blogging and crafting...but school is FINALLY done and I'm on vacation for a month before summer classes start so I am planning on having lots of fun and blogging away!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this! What an adorable piggie! I have some pig stamps but never thought to paper piece them before. Hmmm. I need to get them back out now. I think you def did her card justice. I like hers, but I actually kind of like yours better. ;) Great job, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter