And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, July 24, 2009

2S4Y Bonus ~ SMILE




I made this card using the 2S4Y bonus sketch. I had actually taken the materials to make this to my moms for Craft Class today, but left the pop dots at home... so I pretty much did nothing but talk, eat rice krispie treats, watermelon, and chips and salsa, drank coffee and chased kids around :) grin :). I also met / laughed with a few new, wonderful ladies. I really had a nice time :).


We had a Big Lots open in town this week!!! YAY!!! ... ((NOT!)) Well, the one that is 30 min away ((I have not been in a year)) had a WONDERFUL craft section. This one is about as big as my foot. I have large feet for a girl but really! It was just soooo bad! I DID score ONE deal. I got these paper coasters by Martha Stewart: 20 in a package for $2. You cant beat that! So it was not a total bust, but I can tell you I will not be a regular customer. The rest of the card was made with the MME Asparagus Stack, my Cricut, scissors, doodle pen, and the MS coaster. The stamp is OLDer than the hills. It does not even have a name on it .. anywhere! Sorry. My aunt gave it to me about 16 years ago .. before i ever got into stamping. I think I made stationary with it and it was packed up for years. Anyway ~ i hope you like my card. I am off to get some coffee and chill with da man. :) hugs!!!

7 comments:

  1. how cute is that?!! love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that must be a small Big Lots! LOL!!! You crack me up!
    I really, really like this card! You have been so creative latley, really stepping out of your box! I like that you used an old stamp, maybe it will inspire me to get some of my old ones out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the colors too! I saw that you homeschool, I have really been considering it for my kids! I'm still praying about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another gorgeous card, love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has to be one of my favorite takes on the bonus sketch. Love it. Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, yeah my Big Lots doesn't have a lot either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on this card! I like the leaf and the window...and I also love that ladybug. I had one almost exactly like it from walmart, but never used it and sold it. Now I miss it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter