And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cake and Candles ~ ICS27



Can you believe it is Tuesday already? I still have no idea where the weekend went! At least it is time for another of Dawn's GoRgEoUs sketches! **I know my girls love them as much as I do ;).** I really and truly love each sketch more than the last. They are all so fun and get you to thinking.

The sponsor this week is Digiments. We were given these darling digiments to work with and add to our cards. It was SO hard to chose the one I wanted to use, but since it is almost my cousin's 30th birthday I chose this one. I added candles in place of the scallop border and rotated the sentiment box. The candles were created using my stretch your imagination cricut cart as well as my cricut design studio. It was fun welding the images together and piecing it to my card. The cake was cut on the same cartridge. I added extra fine glitter to the top of the cake as well as the candles. I do hope you enjoyed my card and get the chance to participate this week at ICS. I can not wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the card you did! The candles are just the cutest! I am sorry that I had to delete your post because I accidently put it in ICS DT! Ugh not sure how I do it but I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! the cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter