And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Friendship

I am blessed with the most amazing friends! Any time I get the chance to tell you all, I will jump at it:). You are all so sweet and I love you so much! This card is for you :).

My inspiration was drawn from the ICS sketch Dawn created for us. Isn't it beautiful?? I had loads of ideas running around my head ... but as usual .. it was not what came out on paper :). I used American Crafts papers, a hero arts sentiment, scraps and RAKed embellishments for this card. I do hope you get the chance to participate this week. Hop on over to see the sketch, prize and the rest of the cards the AMAZING design team created.

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! I was actually just over on the ICS blog admiring your card!! The sketch is a fun one... I hope to play today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I love your card cause not only is it beautiful but you used some of my FAVORITE papers. I just bought these same papers. Lovely job and thank you for the inspiration. :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather, your embellishment is so creative you clever chickie... Those papers and colours are just fabbo! Keep up the gorgeous card making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, girl! This card is beautiful! I love how you have a way of putting colors together that someone else might not "get". You always have such an elegance! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card Heather, the papers are awesome and the gems really set it off.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Heather! I love all the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gems and the pretty paper!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter