And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, July 18, 2009

PEEK

I have been meaning to add the post about the card vote I had on my sidebar. THANK you to everyone who participated in the challenge as well as the voting. I can not tell you how much I appreciate it! Our winner was card #2 ~ Cassandra!!! YAY! Congratulations my friend. I hope you enjoy your prize. Here is a sneak peak of what you will be getting in the mail soon :).



I also got an email today from my new friend Glee. She made a beautiful card using the ICS sketch this week. She added a giveaway (printable sets from The Cutting Cafe) to the post after I had commented, so i was entered into the drawing without even knowing! :) She wrote me today to tell me I had won :) YAY!!! Thank you so much Glee. I love the images and absolutley can not wait to use them! Glee has the most adorable grandgirls and shows them off whenever she gets the chance:). If you can get the chance, go check out her blog to see those beautiful girls and her gorgeous cards! Thanks again Glee!


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy them, my special Friend. When you do use them, let me know so I can come see!

    Congratulations, Cassandra! That sneak peek is very, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he, he! What a bizzarre "peek" Thanks for all the votes, ladies. I think EVERYONE rocked. And I am not just saying that. Mwa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter