And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CARDS CARDS CARDS!!!

I have a slideshow added to the top of my page with all of my fresh brewed cards I have created so far ~ be sure to check it out when you get the time!!!

Also, I have some cards to share with you!!! Some amazing ladies have made the most ADORABLE CARDS with some of my images.
Carol said I could save and share her pic with you, so here it is.

Carol is the bomb!!!! :) She can make me smile and loves me no matter what craziness I do ((Much like my other Carol(yn) lol!!! Something in that name? :) )) Carol ~ lady, you are the best!!! You totally get my sarcasm and love me for it. Thanks for making this ADORABLE!!! card and for being my very first customer :) I love ya!!!

The next I will link so you can visit their blogs and leave them some love. They really rocked these cards and made my day!!! I have more to add as time goes by so be sure to check back to this post later!!!

Lori, By LoRi Designs was SOOOO sweet. She touched my heart in many ways and is just an amazing person. I am very blessed to call her my friend. You can see her amazingly darling and beautiful card here. I really forgot it was my own image, lol!!! Thanks girl! you rock!!

Jenn, at Jenn loves to stamp created another darling card using my coffee image. It was a freebie that I changed my mind on but she snagged it before I removed it. I am glad she did because it looks better than I thought it would. I am such a critic of my own stuff!!! Good thing maybe? I dont know. I have known Jenn for a long time .. the entire time I have been cardmaking we have shared and became very good friends. I love you Miss Jenn. You are beautiful inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. I loved making the card! The images are so cute! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter