And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ICS and my returning sweet tooth


I have made a lot of SWEET cards this week, last week and the week before. I am sure you are getting used to it and this will come as no surprise ;)! This weeks ICsketch by Dawn is just beautiful!!! I really stepped out and did not stick to the sketch to a T (exactly anyway). I chose to only use the center of the sketch. I used one of our sponsors lovely digital images, popped a strawberry and part of the jar lid / cloth. It was a very fun card to make and I am so glad we were able to play along with these darling images. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!! So, you curious about the sponsor? We have a returning sponsor this week, Lindsay from Lindsay's stamp stuff!!! She has offered up a very generous prize: 10 digi images of the winners choice. I hope you all have time to participate this week, you would not want to miss snagging up these little cuties!!! And be sure to hop over to the ICS blog to see the other gorgeous creations by our DT. I was floored myself!!! Be sure to go and leave them some love! :)

Materials
paper: ??
Stamp: digi Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
color: prismacolor pencils, OMS
Sent: printed from word
others: glossy accents
, cricut accent essentials,
buttons, twine, martha stewart border punch

9 comments:

  1. Heather, this is such a gorgeous card... so pretty as always.

    Hugs

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE what you did with this!! It's FAB and how awesome are Lindsay's stamps? she is fab!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this.Heather your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3D lid feature that you created! What a great addition to your card. This is wonderful.

    Your cards are always so creative and great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I LOVE your take on the sketch! I'm working on this one later on today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! This card is just so sweet! Really love your coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter