And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, September 13, 2009

R U READY ..


FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

I ... really don't care, lol. The Gamecocks played last night. Ignoring my discomfort, I helped my dear husband make chicken wings, fries and deep fried zucchini. The game started around 7? Han and TR were so funny picking on him about liking Clemson (they were not playing Clemson .. it is a thing my brother started.. and I actually try to help Tommy. I feel bad about it. They are worse than his work buddies, lol!!!) Anyway ~ after baths, the kids and I piled on my bed eating gummies and popcorn watching Disney's Princess Protection Program. My poor son was so not wanting to watch football he stayed with us the entire time. WE would get scared everyonce in a while with a loud "WOOOO!!!" then a Man! :) I got the kids to bed around 9 and went to make a few cards. I got stressed sitting in my room because my husband was breathing so deep and loud .. like on the edge of his seat .. I thought he was going to die! I do hope I make it through this football season :). He is funny thought. I am glad he enjoys it ... but man ...

I made this card for him (using the sketch provided in Sketch Saturday)... Gamecock colors and all. I thought this little owl looked like he was ready to play and win. He won't take no junk! I did a search for football quotes and this one popped out at me. I hope you like it. This is Sneak Peek number 2.

Have a Blessed Day my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Heather... the colours are gorgeous and this image is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS..enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter