And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kid's Stuff






I wanted to share with you some projects from the kids. While Hannah made the Purple People Eater treats, Tommy Ray asked me to draw him a karate boy for his friends in his class. While I did not do a wonderful job, I think he is still cute. Tommy Ray likes them and that's what counts :). I love his big proud smile and his friends liked them as well ... except for the little girl that got a root beer sucker and started to cry :(. Good thing we had one extra and TR it traded with her :). Everyone left happy.

I have been drawing these little girls for a while now. I was going to save them and release them all together ... but Hannah made the cutest card with one and I just had to share it. Consider this a peek of what is to come. I have 4 girls ready so far and have been able to hold on to them for months now. (they are not part of my Friday release next week) I hope you like her. They are called Hannah Belle's (a nickname we used to call our Hannah). Anyway, I came back in the rook after Hannah had colored her and was just so surprised how Han had colored her. I love the little skull on her dress. Hannah then told me all the other ways, colors, and holidays she could be used for :D. She is so creative. I hope you have enjoyed this post. I will be back tomorrow with one last card before Halloween, then you get a break from me :) lol. Hannah has a 2 dances on Saturday and church on Sunday so I will not be around much to create. Here is a pic of her in the
hairbows I made for her jazz class. I will be sure to check in on you all and leave you love :)


5 comments:

  1. Such cute cards, I love Hannah with her bows. I haven't seen you around much on cafemom, but there are 2 new challenges over in the CCC. I miss ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great the kids loved your images; I know your children are proud to have such a talented mom. They're both so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are raising two very talented sweet children! They are both adorable! I love the hairbows! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhh..... so sweet!! I just love it when kids make cards!! Emily has made a few too! So fun! No root bear for a that little one , huh?!! I love your owl too!!! And snagged up your adorable little candy corn--Thank You! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute kids! It is so great that they are involved in crafting with mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter