And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Sweetness


My Hannah turned 8 years old yesterday.
She had 2 friends over for a sleep over Friday night and bowling on Saturday. They had so much fast. While I waited for the girls to fall asleep Friday (finally around 1ish but I did not get to bed until 3 because I waited for Tommy to get home), I stayed up and made a card with one of my new images I released this past Thursday.
This one is Hannah Belle with chick.
You can see all the newest images in my shop, Fresh Brewed Designs.
Scroll to the next post to see the new little chicks! A few Fresh Brewed ladies have made darling creations with the images as well. If you get the chance, pop on over and leave them some love. It was totally optional for them, so thank you ladies for taking the time to create and support FBD. I love ya!
Rhondas Chicks
Stacy's Hannah Belle
Jenn's Chick

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday: Spring
Daring CArdmakers: Egg Shaped (egg shaped chick)
Eat Sleep Stamp: Sketch
DAre U 2 Digi: Easter
I love Digi: Easter
Pile it on: Animal riffic
Paper Play - Easter
Stamp Simply - Easter
Stamping for the Weekend - Easter
Hand Full of Stamps - sweet
Crafty Creations- Babies

19 comments:

  1. that is just so beautiful!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and such a simple and elegant card, love it :)

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi, good luck!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this is adorable Heather, such a gorgeous image and pretty colours too. Say Happy Birthday to Hannah for me.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather - how cute is this card. I love the blue. Your Hannah Belle looks holding that little chick. It's so pretty with the blue ribbon too. I know she had a wonderful birthday (she's got the best mom ever). The new little chicks are cute too! I hope you're having a great weekend and getting over being ill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this week and good luck. A friendly advice is to please remove word verification to make commenting easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there

    Love you image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont they just love it to have friends over... seemx she had a fantastic birthday. Love your card. Its really sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very precious. Love the flashes of blue...such a wonderful spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, Heather:O) Cute image, brilliant colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! Love that image ... and so beautifully colored!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the soft but vibrant blues. Wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Heather this is too precious! What a pretty image sweetie, you're so talented!!! love your coloring too! WOWZA!!!

    Happy Birthday to your daughter!!
    Hugs & Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling image! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beauty, Heather! Love this image, she's just precious! Happy Birthday, Sweet Hannah!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely image,great card
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a goregous card Heather!!! Very springy. Your coloring is FANTASTIC!! I absolutely love your clean style. You are a rockstar girl!!! Thanks for playing along with this weeks sketch.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great image and Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love the image!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter