And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buggy Birthday






Good morning everyone. I hope your Tuesday is much better than your Monday :) Just one step closer to the weekend I say! ;) I am loaded up on coffee and was feeling good until I took some meds (midol to be exact) and it really knocked me off my rump. I am so dizy and tired now? UGH!!! I won't make that mistake again. My poor kids are having to deal with me now as we TRY to homeschool. They are working so well and indepentantly at the moment. (Wait, one child got up to mess around... lol!) OK back to work!




I created this card for the Different Fold challenge at Cards For Men. Fresh Brewed Designs (ME!) is sponsoring their delightful blog this week. I have enjoyed chatting with, sharing with, and getting to know these lovely ladies there. Be sure to pop in and check their challenges out. You will be glad you did!

I chose to make my card a simple z fold card. I used my FBD image called Skater Bug


This card is also for the SSDS Birthday challenge


Hope you all have a beautiful and blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    Love the card. You say a 'simple Z fold' but they can be the most effective sometimes. We've really enjoyed working with you as well.

    Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather. What a fabulous card. So bright and cheerful. Love all the papers and the bright colour which really highlights that fun image. Just so perfect. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, wow fabulous card, love the colouring its really bright and vibrant which children love. Thank you for letting us use your images theyve been a real pleasure to use.
    Also thank you for joining us in the Challenge and we hope to do so again in the future. With hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Heather. The colours are great, n I love the bug.... But then I loved all of your bug images. I certainly enjoyed using mine.

    Thanks for playing along with CFM this week

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing clean and crisp card Heather! LOVE Buggy and hope to see him in lots more adventures.
    Thanks for giving us the chance to show off your lovely images!
    Hope you're feeling better now too!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE AND FUN, Heather! Glad you joined us at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays! Hope to see you again next week! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest, Heather!! So bright and fun and whimsical .... lovely card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter