And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, May 14, 2010

Surfs Up!


Hi everyone. This is a SUPER FAST post because I just realized how late I was posting this for the 2S4Y challenge! Ahh!!!
The image featured on my card is the Fresh Brewed Designs image Surfer Tommy.




Challenges for this card:
Crazy 4 Challenges: Boys, Belli Challenge: hole punch, Digital Tuesday: make me laugh, 2S4Y: Sketch Stamp, Scrap, Doodle: Masculine


To create this card: I colored him up with my prismacolor markers, scrap blue paper for the waves, martha stewart marble glitter, handdrawn shark image, sentiment by clearly wordsworth, hole punch, American crafts patterned paper and fiscars scalloped scissors.


Don't forget that Fresh Brewed Designs now has a challenge blog called
Freshly Brewed Challenges
and is currently having a sketch challenge. Stop by and check us out!

Tomorrow will be our first FEATURED CARD OF THE WEEK
Can't wait to share this darling little card with you.

23 comments:

  1. I just love this boy card.....great job! Like the shark too.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fun card!! I love Surfer Tommy!! The shark made me giggle. LOVE IT! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love surfer tommy and the card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! so fun!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the sketch! I love your card, it is different from the trend of flowers which includes mine. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Охооо,колко оригинално,много яко измислено!Суперска е!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather, how very creative this card is! I love those waves and how you made the foam with stickles - so cute! I also love that image; very cool, dude! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, love the shark, I think you should add the shark to your shop or put him in with surfer Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card! thanks for sharing and playing in the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very clever and cute too
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! I love the waves. Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is super cute ... love the waves and sunglassed shark :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a awesome card! I adore oall the layering and having the shark coming up through the layers of the waves. How clever is that. This has to bwe one of the cutest guy cards I have seen. Great job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this great images and a "fintastic" way of using them too, love the water effect, thanks for your lovely comments hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo, Heather, how cool is this?!!!
    I love your waves & cool image! Brilliant card hun!
    Hope all is well!
    Thank you for coming to play with us @ Digital Tuesday & Creative Belli!
    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love this - the shark is fantastic! You colored this to perfection! Love the layout, he is lookin supah cool with the glasses and pose! :) I just got my page up and running for the challenge - now that is one fun image! Love ya bunches!
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great scene! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, this is soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is amazing!! You are so creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh love this Scripture!! Prov. 3:5-6 were my first verses I ever memorized! :) Now...about your card. It is ADORABLE! Love that shark! Thank you for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable card! I love the DUDE, the layers of water and that fun shark with the glasses! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter