And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

celebrate Sunshine


Another card! I know! Shocking. I think I know that school is coming up soon meaning I will have less time to create... so I am cramming in as much as I can :D

This card was created using a TGF digi. I love this Creepy Cake image sooo much. She is not creepy at all... but lovely! I had a blast coloring her up and adding shimmer everywhere. The papers are all RAKed and the sentiment is from a set I received in the mail this week from my dear and sweet friend Mary ( I have a few more cards made with that set I will share later).

Challenges:
Farm Fresh Friday: sketch
Papertake weekly: Something blue
Digital Tuesday: Butterflies
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: Sketch

8 comments:

  1. awhhh... it is so darling!! love the colors Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather this is gorgeous what a cute image and the colours are lovely thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, what a beautiful card - love the papers and that beautiful image; great paper piecing - it's fabulous! This is the coolest image and that cake isn't very creepy - it looks pretty cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww, tres cute!! I LOVE the color combo with these soft pastels ~ it really lets the image just shine with such a darling backdrop. Masterful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! Love the image :) Thank you for playing with SS&S! good luck
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter