And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lollipop Crafts

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful Friday and have an even more wonderful and blessed weekend. I am ready for Saturday! I know the kids are too ;). We had an almost perfect week of school... shocking I know! The kids have done so well. I have had to step outside and come back in and make sure I was in the right house. Don't get me wrong, the kids are very well behaved for the most part... but school has usually equaled whiney pouty fussy kids. They are getting a prize of a pizza night (Han's cheese free of course, but she loves it) and ice cream (we found some Neapolitan for Han that tastes REALLY GOOD! not at all like the other soy (cardboard) kind).

I have been SO BUSY I actually forgot to add my post for the new challenge blog Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring this week. Check all the deets here at the Lollipop Crafts blog.

Here are a few cards I made for the LC team to share on their blog. I am also taking these with me to Duke Hospital when Han goes up in September for her allergy appointment. I have a good amount of cards so far. Thanks to those of you who have emailed and are going to help out.

I have a few more cards created... just need time to blog them. I may get another post up after we get home from church tonight ... or early in the morning :D
Have a SWEET day! (night)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heather. Two gorgeous cards, you have been busy. Fab images and lovely colours too. Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling images Heather. I especailly like the bugs. Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter