And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, October 15, 2010

*Important* Email issues

Many of my friends emails have been hacked into and I have let them know through alternate emails or in a group setting. They changed their password and all was fine. Now, My freshbreweddesigns yahoo account has been compromised. I can no longer access this account. Someone has broken into it and has changed my password among other things making it appear impossible for me to get into it. I have contacted yahoo several times, with no luck. PLEASE do not email me at the freshbreweddesigns@yahoo.com until I say otherwise. In turn, please do not open any emails sent to you through that account. It is not from me and I would not want you to receive spam on my account. Forgive me if I have caused you any problems.

If you have any information or advice, please feel free to leave me a comment. Thank you so much

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, Im so sorry to hear of your problems, I do so hope you manage to get it sorted out soon. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter