And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am STYLISH ;)

you can find the new Freshly Brewed Challenges post HERE

I received this lovely award from a sweetheart of a lady named Nancy Keller.
She made my day with this lovely award and the sweet comments she left about my blog. '
THANK you Nancy! This totally made my day!



And now I will play along with the game that goes with the award. . .

These are the rules for accepting ...


When you accept the award, you must:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Oh man, 8 things about myself?

HMMMM

Here goes

1) I love coffee (duh right? or DER for some of you lucky peeps who have talked to me on the phone ;)

2) I apparently call everything a THING instead of it's name. No wonder my husband gets confused. "honey, go get me that thing!" lol!!!

3) My best friends are in my computer. I still can't figure how to get them out :(

4) I am Pentecostal Holiness (no, we do not participate in snake handling. lol. I had someone ask me that recently, so I had to throw it in there. Apparently that is still a rumor going around :/ lol. You can ask me anything about what I believe. I would love to share with you. :)

5) I LOVE to sing (even if I am not that good) with my husband. We sing on the praise team sometimes at church

6) My BFF&E&E does not drink coffee!!! Yes, she lives in my computer too!!! I miss her. :(

7) i have a pain in my left hip.. it acts up after sitting too long and when I get up I have to drag it and hobble around the house a few minutes before it stops, lol. Argh matey!!! Call me peg leg Heather!

8) FINALLY!!! I am making myself sound "Loony Nutty" lol!!!
hmmmmm...... I think I still know The Little Mermaid and Beauty and The Beast cartoons by heart and can say it along with them.... sad. :) lol!!!

I have no idea who to pass this on to! I have so many wonderful friends and have met so many new people through my website and challenge blog.

I am sticking with my new friends. I think everyone else has gotten an award from me before :D

1) April Lower ~ Stamping Crafting Creating
2) Tracey ~ The Stamping Boutique
3) Amanda ~ in a Scrap Creations
4) Stacie ~ Hestia's Helper (Heather's Helper :D) lol!!!
5) Cheryl ~ she Stamps
6) Linda Lovely Linda's Craft Central
7) Yvonne ~ It's a Scrappy World
8) Lee ~ Stampin with Grandma Lee

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU, sweetie! Somehow (for obvious reasons) I missed this post. When I get back to Blogland, USA, I'll make sure I post this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter