And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

smile, laugh love



I am stopping in with a quick hello. Everyone in my house is sick with a sinus infection and are starting meds in the morning. It would be tonight, but we had battles with the pharmacy, my dr could not see me and a few more bumps were added to the road today, but TOMORROW we are going to start our recovery process. I know that lots of my friends have been sick or down as well, so what better time than now to make a sunny happy card to remind them they are loved. Not only by me, but by our heavenly Father. He loves each one of us just so much. When I think of rainbows and sunshine, I think of God's promises. Of his love. Of all the beauty he creates for us. The cool breeze on a hot day, the sound of birds chirping, the pretty flowers blooming, the warm sunshine on our faces, the beautiful rainbow in the sky after a rain shower. All of them are created for us by our loving father. I have so much to thank him for and so much to praise him for, don't you?

This card was created using:
MME patterned dot paper
american craft cloud paper
multicolored trim/ribbon
white rickrack
Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp: Cutie Pie in Clouds
cricut cart accent essentials
some random sentiment stamps from my stash.


Challenges for this card include:
Cute Card Thursday - signs of Spring
Delightful Challenges - welcome Spring
Paper Crafting Journey - (2W, 1E) - things with wings
Eat Sleep Stamp - SKETCH
Freshly Brewed - (5E, SIO) - pink and paper piecing
Cupcake Craft - Pink polka dots
Magical Mondays (2W) - FANTASY and Spring Colours
Crafty Pad (SIO) - Use Ribbon

15 comments:

  1. (Genesis 9:13-17) God said: "My rainbow I do give in the cloud, and it must serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth...
    Beautiful happy card my dear friend!!!
    {{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hold you all in God's healing light.

    Really like your rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES we do have so much to be thankful for...gosh, this post is a breath of fresh air Heather, thank you for sharing your joyful heart!

    so sorry about the sickness, sending healing prayers your way!
    Take care!!
    hugs & blessings to ALL of you!

    oh, your card is GORGEOUS, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather this card is incredible!!! I love the colors!! Hope you are all better soon!! Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, wow fabulous card and image, and a very clever rainbow effect to. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, lovely rainbow, thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Heather darlin'!
    I'm so sorry to hear that your house is feeling under the weather! (((Healing Hugs)))
    I read through Genesis Monday night and the scripture Stacy quoted instantly popped to mind when I saw that amazing rainbow on your card! How did you make it?!? It is gorgeous!
    Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh honey so sorry to hear you guys have been sick. I *hate* sinus infections. They kick me something fierce when I do get them. Sending lots of {{{hugs}}}! I had a V-8 moment when I saw your card sweetie! OMG that's ribbon!!!! Pure genius my friend. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty card-that rainbow is amazing!

    thank you for playing along with us at paper crafting journey's things with wings challenge!

    xo
    sarabeth-dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the dreamy image you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Hope everyone is feeling better soon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for Piling It On! with us this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather this is DARLING!!!
    I HOPE everyone is feeling better!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Heather, what a super cute card. I love the image and great polka dot paper! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter