And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet and Spicy



Good Morning!
I want to wish everyone an early Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have plans to make lots of green treats for the kids... green jello, green pudding or milk shakes, green rice krispie treats... it should be fun :). I will have to throw some real food in there of course ;) and probably not green. One year I made green noodles... it did not go over very well ;) hahaha!




Today is WEDNESDAY!!! you know what that means right? It is time for my Freshly Brewed Challenges post. This week we are challenging you to use SPOTS AND DOTS!!! I just love my dotty papers, so this one was easy and fun for me. I created this card using a flourishy American Craft DS paper, MME patterned dot paper, prismacolor premier markers and my Fresh Brewed Designs Espresso Mail rubber stamp.
This sketch comes from the March I heart 2 stamp sketch challenge
Try It On Tuesday - Chocolate Therapy
Paper Take Weekly - 3 of Something



This next card was a fun one!
First off, it was inspired by my little girls dance outfit for her jazz class. Next it was inspired by the blog candy challenge going on at Promises to Keep. You still have until tonight to get in on this challenge. It was a fun one! you are not required to make a card for it, but why not do it anyway ;). I used my Caution: Contents are Hot rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs. I masked the coffee cup and then drew her holding a fun little mask as my photo inspiration. The bg paper was printed off the computer by a print I found online. The bw bg paper is by my minds eye. I colored her with my prismacolor premier markers, added glossy accents to her dress for a pleather effect :D, and added fruit punch stickles on her mask and hair. I think this card is just screaming FUN!!! don't you? :D
Promises to Keep blog candy challenge
Mojo Monday Sketch
Paper Playtime Challenge Choice #2: Use Pink & Glitter
Jac-Inks Papercraft Challenges - 2W - Technique - Masking


I am off to get my kiddos moving and get started on my day.
I hope you all have a very lovely and blessed one.
Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. Great job with the pinks and glitter! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and SAAAASSY! Woooeee girl, your mojo is in overtime! Hope you are having a fun and relaxing time!!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week, was that a chocolate cup cake I saw on the desk of your lovely card, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in my first ever blog candy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card...your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the image and the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun cards! I love the first one. Great colors and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, your two cards are fun and fabulous!!!! I see future drawings of more sassy girls!!! I mean how fabulous that your drew in that mask!!!!!!! You are gooooood!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card does scream fun and I love the strong pattern contrasts to the large white area around the figure. Thanks for joining in the jac-inks challenge #4 on masking - an nice take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter