And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My wonderful life!


We have been BUSY here as the school year ends. The kids have had fun with their after school activities. My son's last tee ball game (ever! he moves up next year) was this week. My daughters dance recital is quickly drawing closer, so that means extra practices. I am so excited for her and so proud of her though.

Here are a few pics of my kiddos! If you are on my FB page, you know that you can see over 100 more of the tee ball plus that many more of my little girl :D hehehe!!! You can live my life along with me in pictures!!! :D

Hugs and have a wonderful weekend!


Tee Ball Cake for the NMB Pirates!!!

That kid had his tongue sticking out the entire time
there's no telling how many bugs he ate!
Almost every pic has him with his tongue sticking out! ha!!!

Lil Man and Coach Daddy ~ Last Game


I got my hair cut and Hannah got her first big girl haircut
(and the woman was NUTS and charged her as an adult
said that after the age of 9 they were charged that way.
This was her first and last $40 haircut!!!)

But we had so much fun together!
her Tap Dance outfit
dancing to "Holla" whatever that is!

her Ballet outfit for recital
Dancing to "Here comes the Sun"

her Jazz outfit
dancing to high school musical
"What Time is It"
(we have watched all three of these movies today.. or are currently in the middle of the 3rd one. Me oh my!! hahaha!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Heather your kids are adorable! NOW I know where some of your digi stamp ideas come from! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love the tball cake...lol I so remember making baseball cupcakes....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather thanks so much for sharing your fabulous children with us, they look gorgeous, love all the outfits your daughter is going to wear for her dance school. And your son is so handsome. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love y'all!!!! I still cannot believe how much Hannah has grown, and Tommy Ray looks adorable in his tee ball uniform:) I sure hope you find a little time to relax this evening!!!

    Lotsa love!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter