And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, October 14, 2011

BOO!

Happy Friday everyone!
I have been running around all day fighting *I mean teaching* my kids. Whew, you start off trying to stay positive and have a GOOD day and Satan just tries and tries to throw you a curve ball!!! Goodness. I admit I lost my cool for a bit, but God always wins and reminds me what is going on and that I can not let little things like that effect me. I am created in His image in his likeness... and that is just how it is going to be! Take that!! :D



I created this fun little card using some clear stamps from a house mouse halloween set. I have had this set for a few years now and have never even opened it (hangs head in shame)
I really had a lot of fun making this spooky and sweet little card. Not sure I like the bling on the bat wings, but I love it on the ghost. 

Thanks to the House Mouse challenges team for their amazing inspirational cards. 
I have one more to share with you, probably tomorrow :D so be sure to stop back in for another fun card using a stamp I won at the House Mouse blog hop! :D 

See you then!

HUGS! Heather. 


This card was created using prismacolor markers,
momento ink, stickles in black diamond and diamond,
bo bunny paper, papertrey inc cardstock, ficars punch
scrap ribbon, american craft orange cardstock.

Challenges for this card include
House mouse and Friends: Orange, Black, Green, yellow : optional Halloween
cooking it up with Katie: Include some Coloring Try a little CurlingAdd a Circle

19 comments:

  1. Super card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the bling on both of them. Glad you got this set out and finally used it. We are happy that you joined us for our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Heather :-) the images are adorable and the sparkle is fab :-) I have put this set on my wish list !!

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s, you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how cute is that image!!!! Lovely card


    Thanks for joining the Sparkles girls this fortnight with our Halloween theme
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really cute House Mouse card! Love the bling on the mouse ghost :) I so know what you mean about Satan taking over, there are days....:) but thank goodness, I am guided down the right trail. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh!! soooooooooooooo cute!!! what a fun house mouse card! love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya
    a fabulous Halloween card, gr4eat images, luv the sparkle, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet Heather! I love your card and the sparkly ghost is just the best idea!. I too have lots of uninked stamps. Just so much to choose from. Thanks for the inspiration: ink and spiritual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is one super sweet, oops, I mean scary card!!! Oh my, now I don't have any stamps that have never been opened!! HAHA, okay, now that's a lie, so shame on me! Great coloring, love all the bling and I love that paper. Perfect!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das Motiv ist ja süß.
    Toll gemacht.
    Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather, what a wonderful Halloween card. I love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Heather! Super Halloween project... I just love those little mice! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word Heather!! This is sooo adorable hun!! LOVE the sparkly ghost and the funny vampire as well!! Gorgeous coloring and layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! SMILES - Vicki HM&F designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tee-hee-hee!!!
    Fabulous - I love the design and such wonderful colours, such a fun image and brilliant colours and sparkling!!

    So glad to have you join us at the House Mouse & Frinds Monday challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card with a great image!'Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww love this cute pair..great sparkly cape hes wearing another fun take on the Halloween chall theme.

    thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this time..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Heather! Love how you "grounded" them and that extra touch of glitter just makes this! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter