And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Relax

it is almost over...
That message is for me. My hubby was sick all weekend and now the kids and I are sick. We took our lil man to the dr today and they concluded that it is the flu and he is having seizures due to the high fevers. We have been asking about this for years, but our pediatrician always convinced us it was not. We chose after the spell this morning to see a different dr and he said it sounded like seizures an we are scheduling an apt with a neurosurgeon after he is feeling better. He is watching batman, little miss is sleeping. They both have fevers. Big Man *dad* is sleeping too. He is still tired. Mom is a rock *HUH!* lol. I am sick, but am ok enough to keep trucking on, staying up and taking care of everyone the best I can. It may hit me in a few days. I have slept on the couch the past 4 and my back is killing me.. but for now I am ok.


I have a card to share with you using my favorite color purple and some lovely embellies that Yolie and Celeste sent me from their visit together. What a sweet surprise to find in the mail! Thank you girlies! it could not have come at a better time!



I used papers that my dear friends Kelly and Stacy sent me. The image (Angel Cake Bubble Bath) was colored with prismacolor markers. The twine is from the twinery: Lilac

Challenges for this card include
Paper lovin gals
I heart sketches March

the kids just woke up and I am off for more rounds of meds.
Many hugs. thanks for stopping by.
Heather

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card hun, gorgeous, aww so sorry about little man, my Tay is like that if her temp goes up the fits start, I went my appeal today feeling so Ill but I won so that's one less worry, Macka has won another challenge with her Fbd card, she is on a roll,lol.
    I feel for you when everyone is bad, us mums still have to drudge along, we have be strong for them lol.
    I have been sleeping in a chair for 4 yrs, its the only place I feel comfy due to my back.
    Anyway sending love and best wishes and hope ur lil darlings are better soon
    Hugz
    Kenz,Macka + Tay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! How did you make this when you are so sick?! It is gorgeous! I love the relaxing look of the lavender, I can imagine it smelling like lavender even! I love that twine with the 3 little bows! Simply adorable card!
    My youngest did the febrile seizure thing when she was young, she did out grow it though, that didn't keep me from being scared to death every time she was sick. I will pray for a speedy recovery for you and your little ones.
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy... so sorry to hear that everyone is sick. And gosh... kudos to you for being the "Rock." :-) I hope they all are on the mend soon so you can have a break. Ohhh... what am I saying... us Moms never get a break. LOVE your card! The bubble bath image is so perfect to go with the relaxing color of lavendar. Love your trio of twine on the side!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Lovin' Gals this week!
    Michele
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather, I'm sorry to hear your family is all sick. Hope they feel better soon. My hubby has a really bad sinus infection & is feeling miserable.Took him to urgent care today to get some antibiotics. Hope everything is okay with your son!
    By the way...love your card!

    Hugs
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're all not feeling well. I hope you get over it soon.
    I love your card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie, I have been trying to get here for a least a week - forgive me! I would have prayed for you all sooner, but just asked God right now in this moment to cover the *D* family with prayer - may His loving embrace keep you wrapped in his ever loving divine goodness and just know that you are being cared for by Him! Please take it easy - when you are caring for a sick family, you are bound to drop - from sickness, or exhaustion or both! I can't believe you managed to make this STUNNING purple creation (my dd17's fave color, too! Still owe her her FBD bday card!! Mommy was a loser this year and didn't give her one! Ack! She has had one EVERY year! I ended up giving her a gift card from her fave store Forever 21 - she didn't even notice the lack of card -s nort!) Oh, sorry - rambling! Love ya, huggin' ya virtually, and asking God to keep you all safe and well! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it amazing how Men get sick and the world ends.. but us women can be sick and keep on going to take care of everyone else in the house.. I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you don't get it to bad. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Paper Lovin' Gals.. This came out great.. I love the image and great use of the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image with all the bubbles. Lovely use of all those purples.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everyone is on the mend now. I love your card, the triple baker's twine bows look great, as do the roses. Thanks for playing along this week with Paper Lovin' Gals.
    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather! I'm sending you BIG HUGS and lot's of healthy prayers! I'm so sorry that all of you have been so sick! I know that your lil man is in good hands and I certainly hope that you will be able to get some much needed rest!
    Then Gasp! What a gorgeous purple creation! I love the three twine bows and three pretty flowers. Angel Cake Bubble Bath looks heavenly! I bet you wish you were soaking in the lovely bath right now!
    Feel Better!
    With luv and big warm hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww such a beautiful card..... I sure hope you and your family start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, Heather! I'm sorry I am so late in finding this post! I had no idea about little man's seizures. How scary! You are one tough momma "HUH"!
    This card is dreamy. The image is just adorable, and I love the soft purples and am so ready for "Calgon, take me away" as I'm sure you are! The flowers and twine are yummy, and I want to reach out and touch the embossed flowers on the background paper.
    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. H Heather thats one stunning card, love your image and your colouring. Sorry to hear that your little ones arnt to well, hope they soon improve. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh sweet lavender this card is super cute. loooove the adorableness of it! i kind of want to go take a nice bubblebath now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes purple and you used the clay roses!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy you are all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter