And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When I was a very young girl, my mom and dad played records of southern gospel music for us to
listen to, sing and to teach us about God's love.
This is one of the songs I sang as I was getting a little older. I never got around to singing it in
church, but they lyrics stuck with me. They are ever so much truer today. Read them or click on the title to hear it on the web. The music is not that great and it is not a great recording. It blessed my heart to hear those ladies sing. Takes me back :)

Dare to be Different

The world has much to offer to each of us today
They say just do your own thing, it's your life anyway
Bug God has told us plainly that we must come out from them
And be a separate people if we're gonna live for him

So I'll are to be different
In a world of compromise
and I'll stand for you Jesus
Though I might be criticized

For many years ridiculed, mocked and crucified

So I;ll dare to be different set apart and sanctified
Now I may not be famous and my name may never b
in bright lights and bold letters for all the world to see
but I can hold my head up high thought different I may be
For I know when my Jesus comes I'll live forever as royalty

So I'll are to be different
In a world of compromise
and I'll stand for you Jesus
Though I might be criticized

For many years ridiculed, mocked and crucified

So I;ll dare to be different set apart and sanctified


 Gods word has not changed. Gods love has not changed. We are to be different. We are not here to worry about being popular. We can't worry about our status. We have to follow Christ. Follow Gods word. Follow his love and reach out to this lost and dying world. I said this on facebook the other day, but feel like it needs repeating.

We ARE in the last days. Jesus WILL return and he IS coming. He LOVES each and every one of us. He does not want us to hurt or be left behind. He does not HATE ANYONE but hates sin. I am so hurt and sad by reading about so much hate lately. Christians are bigots, hypocrites, lairs, mislead, confused, crazy and so much more. If you love God, seek his will, seek his face, read his word, take time to learn him and have a relationship with him, then you could be none of these things. If God abides in you and God IS LOVE then how could a Christian be anything but love or seek to do anything but love others. Christians need to stand up, speak up and reach out to this lost and dying world to show them that GOD IS REAL, GOD IS GOD, and GOD IS LOVE. He sent his son Jesus to die on the cross to take our place. To die for MY SIN so I could have a way into heaven. HE LOVED ME THAT MUCH! HE LOVES YOU THAT MUCH!
 Please take the time to stop by my friend Catherine's blog and check out her post. 
*offer ends  soon!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter