And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Isn't it weird that my mom, father in law and my mother in laws mom all share the same birthday?
I created some new digis just for the occasion!

You can find both of these happy birthday digis in the shop under NEW HOT OUT OF THE PRESS at Fresh Brewed Designs or...

Check them out one by one. 
We will start off with 

 This one is for my mom. She is my best friend and I love her so much!
She is the one who has taught me everything I know as well as introduced me to creating and crafting
at a very young age, and I am forever grateful for that.



Next up is a keep it simple digi stamp

For Grandpa


For Great-grandma 



I kept both of these cards simple. The layout, embellies and all were added minimally. 
They just seemed to be more fitting for the people receiving them that way. I did add some 
piazzas to the last by coating the whole chocolate layered cake with glossy. It looks all glazed and
yummy!!! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Big hugs and smiles, 
Heather

challenges for card 1
The Sweetest Thing Sketch 

Card 2

Card 3
Fetch a Sketch - Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I think my fav is the candle. Love it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all super fabulous! love the cute banner with the top one: a very cute birthday card! i can't wait to play with these digis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are Fabulous... Love them.. I can't wait to work with the digis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter