And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dance Baby Dance

My little girl is growing up WAY TOO FAST and these pics I found while hopping through my own blog are just even more proof of how fast time goes by. I have seen so many photos of my babies this morning. Some that were just so cute and silly that I laughed, some that were so sweet and precious that I cried and some that reminded me of all God has brought them through. The photos of when Han was so sick a few years ago and all of the things we went through as a family. The photos of my son lifting his arm in praise and in prayer in church. The different times and changes we have been through. Some good, some helped us grow and others we desperately need to get back.

My little girl auditioned for Competitive Troupe at her dance school. I was so proud to stand back and watch her perform and dance. She is quite the little dancer. She was BEAMING when she found out she made the team. The last time she was able to compete was approximately 3 years ago when she was at a different (but not so great) dance school. She LOOOOVED it and is so happy to be able to do it once again.

Here are a few photos of my little dancer, then and now :)



Just go ahead and know I am a babbling mess right now. 
Oh how much they grow in  just a few years!!!
My sweet little wonderful baby girl

It was not that long ago that I first held her in my arms, looked into her eyes for the first time and got to hold and love her. OK... I cant even see to type anymore..... ahhhhhhh!!!

Back on track...
I bought her some more 'grown up' looking dance wear as a surprise for her making troupe. I ordered it Sunday and told her all about it Monday! HAHAHAH!!! I just could nto stand it! She will be sporting some really cute (clearanced) tops and some fun shorts including a pair of zebra print shorts that she is SUPER excited about :D They should be here by the weekend or early next week. She wants them now!
I made this card for her to be given with the outfits. At least she doesn't know about the card :D hehehe!

I distressed the edges of all of my patterend paper to make it really girly and soft looking



Thank you for stopping by today! 
Don't forget our BLOG HOP this weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Heather, you have me blubbering too! Great pictures to show how much your daughter has grown....congrats to her for making the team! My daughter did Irish dancing for 18 yrs. & I remember the first time she danced with the "performance" group I cried like a baby!
    Hugs, Renee
    PS awesome card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter