And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Link Up For Pink

to sponsor the newest challenge at Link Up For Pink. 
The challenge is to create ANY BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PROJECT and link it up!!!
For more details check out the post here: LUFP Challenge No. 6 
For this challenge I created a few fun little bags. 
I have a fear of anything DIFFERENT so this was something that
took me WAY out of my comfort zone. 
I truly had so much fun creating htem though, and thank the LUFP girls for allowing me
to join in the designing fun this week.  
Coffee Take Me Away Rubber Stamp

I spritzed this bag with TSUKINEKO antiquing solution in walnut, 
I stamped my Coffee Take Me Away with brilliance ink in coffee bean (of course!) 
The image was colored using prismacolor color pencils
Save the Hooters Stamp Set

This was a lot of fun!!! I grabbed my fabric glue and got completely carried away!
The bra and top of the bag are covered in a soft delicate patterned fabric. IT was so hard
to cut it and not let it fray! I added some pretty rick rack to the top at an angle to 
gift it a fun and sweet feel. The owls are colored with prismacolor markers. 
The images are stamped archival permanent ink.
The winner will receive 
Coffee Take Me Away stamp, a set of
4 muslin cotton bags, and 5 digital stamps (winner's choice).  
One winner takes all!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Big Smiles, 
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are fab!!!!!
    Thanks so much for sponsoring LUFP Heather!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter