If you are just arriving to the hop please go to the start HERE at Lynne's blog
You should have arrived from Gabby's blog HERE
Today's hop is dedicated to those who are breast cancer survivors, mother, sister, aunt, or neighbor who have breast cancer and to those who lost the battle.
Remember to please, schedule your mammogram. Self-examination doesn't always detect the nodules.
We have some great blog candy for this hop:
- Anita has graciously offered in remembrance a $20 Gift Card to Michaels to one lucky winner.
- Heather Dennis of Fresh Brewed Designs, www.freshbreweddesigns.com, has graciously offered to sponsor with a $15 digital stamp gift card to her shop.
- Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose, has graciously offered a sheet your choice of her 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Bingo" Pink, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=968105 or 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Bingo Rose" Pink, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=968114
- Lynne will make one lucky winner a pink and white bracelet with a pink ribbon.
- For one other lucky winner, Lynne will make a pink cross that looks like it has been crocheted but made with her embroidery machine with a breast cancer awareness. I know this one is purple but the cross for the prize is pink with a breatst cancer awareness ribbon in the center.
For my project today, I have created a sweet little card.
This card featured the Fresh Brewed Designs Digi: Harmony
The papers were RAKed to me. I hand cut the 'hill' and cut the clouds from Papertrey inc diecuts.
The image was colored using copic and prismacolor markers.
This next card was created using the Save The Hooters Stamp Set
Your next stop is the very creative Lucy
We have a beautiful group of ladies who will show-case a special project to a personal crusade for Lynne, who is a survivor! Here is the complete line-up for a pink blog hop today in case you get lost along the way:
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
- Yolie http://www.justyolie.com
- Diana http://latinacrafter.blogspot.com/
- Gaby http://www.gabycreates.com
- Heather D. - http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
- Esther http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com