And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, November 18, 2012

FBD Hop Day 2

Good  Morning! 
I am here today with a reminder and a new little card for our blog hop!
Today is day 2 of our November 
(and last for 2012) 
Blog Hop and Stamp Release!
If you haven't started hopping yet, to HERE TO START. 
If you are hopping and are looking for my DAY 1 Post - GO HERE


Today I chose to create using Hannah Belle Cooks (again)

I used the velvet flocking papers you could win in the blog candy just by hopping! 
There are several ways to win so HOP!!! 
Thank you for stopping by today. 
SMILES~ Heather
challenges: CAS(E) this Sketch 
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - For a Child 
 

8 comments:

  1. There is something wrong here!!! No comments on this beautiful Hannah! I love it! I love that some of your DT put forth the effort to do a 2nd card. I wouldn't expect everyone to. We all have busy lives but I do appreciate the ones that did. It was nice & it did push me over to buying the stamps! Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love this little image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. It is so cute. I love this precious little girl. I used to make cookies with my nieces when they were little. She makes me think of them. Love the paper you used. It is so pretty. Love the color. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card Heather! Great colors. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and I love that cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so sweet and working so hard on stirring her batch of yummy cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SIGH! I love this soft and pretty, pink card! That velvet flocking paper is GORGEOUS! I don't know how you do it! You created such a lovely backdrop for the adorable little Hannah Belle! Love it!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. I have blog candy up on my blog if your interested in checking it out. http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter