And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December is here!!!

WAHOOO!!!
I know I have started celebrating Christmas earlier than ever this year. Well, it feels that way. 
We are keeping things simple this year, so most of our shopping is done and we have just enjoyed
creating, crafting, baking and having fun. I know that time will go by so quickly now that Dec 1st is here. 
It always does. Enjoy every moment and spend time sharing with and loving on those around you.
My husband came home from work the other day sharing an email with me. 
The email was to the city asking for cards to be sent to a 6 year old little boy who has cancer and is not
expected to live to see Christmas this year. My heart broke. He loves police and firemen and the family is asking that they all send him cards to cheer him up and encourage him.  I don't know about you, but these cards that are probably the most important to make are indeed the hardest to. I kept them simple for mailing purposes, and really little boys don't like a lot of ruffly stuff :). 
The first was created using the digi Police Christmas
This next one was created using the digi Firetruck Christmas
This card got a little messed up. I was trying to get it dry faster because my husband was coming to pick them up, so I thought. I used a hairdryer to try to dry it quicker and I messed up part of the truck and it turned pink. I tried to hide it and add things, but it just did not work. He was happy with it and really did not have time for me to make another. I added fine marble glitter specks to resemble snow. I do wish this card had come out a little better, but I hope that it will still be filled with love and encouraging words and prayers to lift this little man up. 
Please say a prayer for this little boy and his family. I know that things sound bad, but I also know that God is bigger than any situation and He is the only one who can heal and comfort them during this time. 
If you ever have a special card to send to a child or person in need and want to use one of my digis for it, please just drop me an email and I will send it to you. God has put us here to love, lift up, pray for and encourage each other. I would be blessed to help you do that for someone else.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. 
Big hugs and smiles
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter