And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, December 7, 2012

My Snowman

Good Morning. 
Can you believe I have ANOTHER card to share with you already? 
I don't know where this 'mojo juice' as we call it, came from, but I hope it hangs out a while :)

This card was created using the digi: MY SNOWMAN

I used all papers from my scrap pile for this card (other than the base of course!)
I usually make my cards very bright and colorful, but I just threw caution in the wind.. and here she is. 
I really like the gray and deep reds. I hope you do too. 

I popped the diecut embossed vellum with foam dots, then I 
added a double layer to the little image to give it that extra... well... pop! :D


Don't forget to continue to share our Christmas cards with us in our MONTH LONG PRIZE CHALLENGE that you can find by clicking HERE

Have a wonderful FRIDAY!
Heather
 
challenges:
I heart2stamp sketch 

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers-- love this snow-much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, surprise! Yes, I do pop in and look at your wonderful creations. I'm finally getting some time to actually comment. I love this card! The colors are great and the embossed die cut vellum is a winner! Don't be surprised if you see it on others' cards, like mine! So gonna shamelessly steal that idea! Love 'n' hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a cute image:) Great design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ADORABLE!!
    Have a Fabulous weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gray & red look fabulous together! :) Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter